Guest Room Amenities
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre provides 249 guestrooms offering the flexibility to meet the needs of any traveler. You'll find our Toronto airport hotel rooms inviting and satisfying, with amenities to provide the ultimate in relaxation and convenience. In addition to our standard guest room accommodations, we offer suites for even more comfort.
- Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience, a plush mattress, luxury linens, a cozy duvet and comfy pillows
- Interested in purchasing the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed? Click here
- 100% Non-Smoking
- Floor to Ceiling Windows with access to fresh air
- Starbucks ® One-Cup Coffee and Tea Makers
- Throw Pillows and Duvet Cover
- 350 Thread Count Sheets
- Sofa Bed
- Smoke Detectors and Sprinklers in room
- Room with Sitting Area
- Turndown Service
- Individual Climate Control
- Valet Service
- Wake-Up Service
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Disability Accessible Rooms
- Video Review Bill at Check-Out
- Refrigerator (at charge)
- Bottled Water (at charge)
- Safety Deposit Boxes (at front desk)
- In-Room Dining (6 AM - 11 PM
- Housekeeping Service Daily
- Connecting Rooms
- In-Room Video Games
- Rollaway Beds
- Deluxe Bliss Bathroom Products
- Disability Accessible Bathrooms with Grab Bars
- Make-up/Shaving Mirror
Hear from our guests about their stay from 250 verified guest reviews
83%of our guests
recommend this hotel
There are a few SPG properties right near the Toronto airport, so I'll focus here on what makes this one unique and why you might want to stay here over the other two.
I wasn't a huge fan of the hotel before the renovations, but the new look is pretty nice across the board. From the lobby to the club lounge to the rooms, the hotel now has an uptempo-modern look that's halfway between the old Sheraton and, say, a high end luxury brand based in Asia. So if you're worried about getting some tired old furnishings and the 1980's drabness, have no fear. Some parts even feel, well, sleek and stylish! Who says that about a Sheraton too often?
The staff have stepped up their game as well. I found the front-desk and lobby area to always be well staffed - ensuring minimal waits. The club lounge was spotless, with very helpful service. Housekeeping was efficient, without the usual door slamming, etc. Special requests (extra towels, etc.) were handled super-quickly and with a smile. Another win there.
Other unexpected bonuses: the "Link" by Sheraton was useful for printing tickets, and it was easier to use than other "Links". The club lounge had "real food" from the hotel's solid restaurant, which means that while you can't make a meal of it everyday, it's definitely way better than the normal Sheraton club lounge and worth the upgrade (or status).
Overall, I was skeptical when I stayed here, as I've had great experiences at the other YYZ airport properties. But if the price is right (or if you're hosting a large meeting or convention and value its ample conference space) I'd suggest giving the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Center a fresh look. You'll be pleasantly surprised!